It can be difficult to understand the Difference between shared hosting and managed hosting. nowadays the two most popular hosting options for website
What is Shared Hosting?
Shared hosting is a type of web hosting in which multiple users own domains which are operated from a single server. This type of hosting is quite cheap and ideal for people who don’t expect too much traffic on their websites.
Here multiple domains share a single server. This creates a lot of stress on the server which may lead to slow speeds. There is another phenomenon known as bad neighbor where other user’s domain may affect yours due to existence on the same server. Here the cost of handling is very low, which means it is ideal for beginners and small companies. Here one downside is that you can’t handle too much traffic because of low bandwidth and this decreases the popularity of the website
Advantages of Shared Hosting
- Cost Effectiveness
One of the biggest advantages of shared hosting is its low cost. Anyone who is new to the concept of websites and on allow budget will find this type of hosting ideal for himself/herself. An individual can tremendously benefit from the low cost and give more attention to the quality of the site.
- Customization capabilities
if you looking for BigRock best deal and coupon code then Click here https://pbnguru.com/bigrock-coupon/
With the domain, you get many tools and templates which you can use to customize your website and make it more appealing to the visitors. There are tons of options available from which you can choose the most appropriate one. You can also design your own customized templates which makes it easier to categorize content and assort everything in order.
With the latest technology and hardware, the servers are quite fast. This helps in saving your time and also makes it easy to post/publish content over the domain.
In the professional world, efficiency is a very important factor and one must always try to achieve that.
Here you won’t have to worry about the security as the server owner has the responsibility of site security. All the domains in the server are equipped with tight and strong security. This ensures no leaking of data and also gives you peace of mind.
Disadvantages of Shared Hosting
- A big disadvantage of shared hosting is that, if the by any way the server gets hacked, all the data of every server user may be misplaced or may fall in the wrong hands.
- Here everyone falls in risk if the server gets exposed or corrupted.
- Any malicious activity will affect all the users.
- There will be always an issue of limited resources.
- This will lead to slower speeds and ay result in server not working for a specific time.
- You always must use the software provided with the domain and have no option to choose any other 3rd party software.
- The customer support may not be always available and may not provide you with all answers.
- Your bandwidth will be limited, and some connections may be slow.
From the above points you can decide for yourself on whether you want to go for shared hosting plans. Below are some popular sites from where you can get a good domain.
Bluehost is one of the most popular website builders in the current time. It provides you with a lot of features which you can use to make your domain very attractive and appealing. It has a lot of templates to choose from. You also have the option to drag and drop from other websites which makes your work very easy and stress free. This helps save time and effort. The monthly costs are low and you can check them out from the below link.
HostGator is one of the most popular shared hosting sites. Here you can get a good deal on domains which comes with tons of features. You get many customized templates and more options to customize the site. This hosting service is very popular with web developers. The great thing about this is that it is very easy to use and is ideal for rookie developers. You can check out their website to know more about its offers and services. The link is provided below for your reference.
Get Massive Discounts with these Verified BigRock Coupons
What is Managed Hosting?
Managed hosting can also be called dedicated hosting. Here you don’t have to rely on another individual’s server. Here you get your very own server which is handled by you. Here you have total right to make any changes you want to the site and have access to the complete bandwidth. This means you have no limit for traffic, and this helps in popularizing your website. Here security is given utmost importance and all your data is protected. Here you have high speed connections and 24/7 customer support.
Advantages of Managed Hosting.
- Here your total capital cost gets reduced.
- Here you don’t have to invest in complex hardware for a server. You can use the dedicated server by a hosting organization to host your very own domain.
- This reduces the total investment.
- Here you can pay on a monthly basis which is quite economical and simple. You don’t have to worry after you have paid the subscription amount and can use the domain with no stress in the back of your mind.
- Here a lot of time is saved as you are provided with templates and unique designs for your website. This reduces the total effort and also makes it simple to use.
- One good feature is scalability. It becomes easy to scale your infrastructure which helps the business grow rapidly.
- Since you now have a dedicated server for your domain, you get premium technical support for your domain. All your issues and queries are easily resolved in short time. This is very nice for people who don’t have much knowledge of web development.
- Here you have access to unlimited bandwidth. This means that there is no limit to the traffic and visitors.
- This is very essential for a website to grow.
- You also get top of the line security for your data and website. Here all the data is secured and encrypted. You will also know about the users and their connections.
From the above points, anyone who wants to run a successful business over the net should go for managed hosting. Here your site flourishes and attracts a large amount of traffic. Below are some hosting sites for dedicated servers
WP Engine provides you with many features which make it very easy and fun to host a website. They work on dedicated servers which is very fast and efficient. You get 24/7 support for all your queries and issues. The sites are php ready for those who like working with php. This makes the job easy and quick. The website designing process is very easy and anyone can do it.
SiteGround is one of the most popular web hosting services out there in the market. It provides you with tons of features which help in efficient designing of websites. The website loading time is very less which gives the users a good experience and also increases the appealing factor.
And if you have any questions, just hit the reply and ask away. I am here to help you.